Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year wishes from Chief Postmaster General, Maharashtra Circle

Col K C Mishra, VSM                                                        O/O CPMG Maharashtra Circle
Chief Postmaster General                                             Mumbai 400 001

DO Letter No CPMG/Misc/NYG/2013 dated 01.01.2014
My dear Shri

God has opened an account in your name with the account No as 2014. He has deposited full 365 days in this account. Let me take this occasion to thank and express my heartiest gratitude to you and your family members, your near and dear ones and teammates, who have made the year 2013 a really wonderful and enjoyable for all of us. I sincerely wish a very happy, prosperous, progressive, peaceful, bright and wonderful new year 2014 to each one of you. May God bless all of you with everything that you desire and dreamt.  

On the beginning of the new year 2014, I take this opportunity to take you to retrospective tour of the year 2013 and to make promises to ourselves for the year 2014. While going down the memory lane for 2013, especially from 23.01.2013, when I took over the command of Great Maharashtra Circle as Chief Postmaster General, it has given me an immense   satisfaction for the performance of each one of you during 2013 when compared with same period of 2012. I would like to put on record, my appreciation to all of you  for the good work done so far.

While reviewing the performance of current financial year, I recall the promise made by each one of you during Conference on “Journey Towards Excellence” at Mumbai in April 2013, similar conferences at Regional Levels and ‘one to one’ interaction with me on various occasions. The promise was very simple to achieve all the financial and physical targets set for financial year 2013-14 by 31.12.2013. However, the figures received up to 31.12.2013 are not speaking on the same line as the promises were made. But it does not mean that you have not made sincere efforts in this regard.

I am glad to share with you that some of the Divisions thought of something out of box and took the challenge and they have been able to achieve 100% of proportionate target required to be achieved up to December 2013. This is really commendable and I congratulate them for this significant achievement. As on date, the Maharashtra Circle, amongst all Postal Circles, is figuring on second position in revenue generation segment. I am sure if all of you would have even achieved 100% of proportionate target required to be achieved up to December 2013, Maharashtra Circle would have been shown in the first rank in the country.

 As all of you know that I will be retiring on 31.01.2014 for which only 31 days are left now. Undoubtedly,  I have complete faith in your capacity and capability which you have already shown in February and March 2013 by over achieving the target.  This needs to be replicated in just 31 days with complete devotion, total dedication and focused mind.  I am fully confident that no one can stop Maharashtra Circle from becoming No 1 Circle in the country, which has been my long cherished desire. If it happens, this will be your greatest tribute to me and I can retire with pride and with the sense that you have shown complete solidarity and total team spirit towards me.   May I request you to share this message with one and all staff of the unit you are commanding. Chak De Maharashtra

Remember : India Post Mera Dost

With regards

 

(Col K C Mishra,VSM)
Chief Postmaster General
Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai 400 001     

No comments :

Post a Comment