Saturday, January 25, 2014

Check Your Aadhaar Linking Status with LPG Consumer ID for Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG

Click below link  if you are a HPCL (Hindustant Petroleum ) LPG Gas Consumer:
http://dcmstransparency.hpcl.co.in/TransparencyPortal/Transparency/Transparency.aspx

Click below link if you are a BPCL (Bharat Petroleum) LPG Gas Consumer: :
http://www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/faces/CC_include/ConsumerAadhaarStatus.jsp

For Click below link if you are a IOCL (Indian Oil ) LPG Gas Consumer :

3 comments :

  1. Ya Your blog is very nice ..........I read it very seriously .
    Visit Also Here:--
    All Printer Support

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent and valuable we blog much obliged concerning publishing his it’s useful and informative keep up the great.I just excited about your blog writngs and thanks for it.

    My India Tourism

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I find that a bit worried about Aadhaar. But thanks to make me know about the best information of aadhaar card,we are thankful to you and always feels fortunate when we visit here.You have changed my vision,I feel strongly happy to read more on this topic. Aadhaar Card Download

    ReplyDelete